HP Deskjet F380 Printer / non attend the telephone calls or no response.
We purchased one Printer HP F380 and completed all formalities for getting the free gift (256 MB Pendrive) and send the required papers by courier to your Nehruplace office Attn. Ms. Gurnazz Kaur.
After sending we have tried several times to contact Ms. Gurnazz Kaur in the given telephone number. But 3 days continuous efforts were found waste.
Then we got one Phone number of your Gurgaon office of Ms. Gauri Sethi. That guy is also absent from seat.
Please explain why this happenings ?
When we are buying one thing you have to handover whatever accessories free with this product because we are paying full amount at once. You are claiming that the 256 MB pendrive worth Rs. 1000/. This is a himalayan blunder. At the same time 1GB Kingston pendrive is available only for 850 in the market.
for example anybody buying one Saree and getting one Blouse piecefree with that product why should we go to register online with several channels and await for ?
We feel very bad after paying the full amount and
not attending our calls it is a foolish thing.
All buyers of your products not having internet connections to register online and getting free gifts.
This is an extra burden that buying a HP product for common people.
More HP Deskjet F380 Printer Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett Packard - The Company, the Customer Service, and HP Pavillion x360 Convertible
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product