House Of Brides / no dress, no return calls, no answers. no customer service skills
Shame on HOB for their vagueness when asked any questions, their inability to answer questions, and their downright rudeness when speaking with their customers.
We are asking about a dress. At one month out from the wedding, I believe we have that right. Each time we call we are put on hold for endless amounts of time and then told, "It looks like it will ship next week." Well I think the ship has sailed, without our dress, and HOB's has no lifeboat to spare.
A little kindness and honesty could keep them afloat but not with managers like Chris Richards of Schaumburg, or Alana the phone person who forgets that we all have jobs.
There seem to be a lot of brides who are concerned about their dresses, or their bridesmaids dresses and all HOB needs to do is help.Stop being so elusive or apologetic about the past and give us some direction on what options we have available. Someone their needs to step out and take charge.
No one cares about a sinking ship that didn't even offer a life vest.
More House Of Brides Complaints & Reviews
- House Of Brides - awful experience 
- House Of Brides - scam and cheating 
- House Of Brides - terrible experience 
- House Of Brides - what a scam!!! buyers beware! 
- House Of Brides - horrible experience 
- House Of Brides - dishonest business practices
- House Of Brides - never received dress 
- House Of Brides - deceptive sales tactics-poor customer service 
- House Of Brides - my daughter's bridal gown is not in
- House Of Brides - bad service