House Of Brides / my daughter's bridal gown is not in
My daughter ordered her dress and it was paid IN FULL in February.
The wedding is 12 days away and we still have no bridal gown.
When we constantly call the Orland Park store we are given the
run around and told it will be in.
I feel like we have no rights or choice in what is going to happen with
this bridal gown.
This store must be use to this type of incident since the manager
called the police because I was upset and asked questions that she
refused to answer.
What if the dress doesn't come in?
We need to get the flower girl dress and need to match her dress ; how
can we do this with no dress?
The manager refused to give me her last name, her boss's name, and
did not answer my questions at all.
More House Of Brides Complaints & Reviews
- House Of Brides - awful experience 
- House Of Brides - scam and cheating 
- House Of Brides - terrible experience 
- House Of Brides - what a scam!!! buyers beware! 
- House Of Brides - horrible experience 
- House Of Brides - no dress, no return calls, no answers. no customer service skills
- House Of Brides - dishonest business practices
- House Of Brides - never received dress 
- House Of Brides - deceptive sales tactics-poor customer service 
- House Of Brides - bad service