House Beautiful / Fraud

My magazine subscription is with House Beautiful. I contacted them through an e-mail about there failure to send me my magazine. Their response was it will be there soon. That’s been over a month and half and still no magazine. I was kind enough to pay for it in advance you would think they would be kind enough to send it. I wouldn’t feel so bad about getting ripped off except I ordered it through a school program which the kids got credit for it but that’s misleading to the public. The children of our schools work hard to raise money only to be turned down because of a bad experience with fraud subscriptions. I ordered this magazine last year how long does it take.

Va

Comments

• Ti
      19th of Oct, 2018

I have never subscribed to it but I open up an email from information then I pop up with a subscription order confirmation which was totally mom sense. It also said it will automatically renew next year with NO contact information but said it cannot be cancel without written consent to Customer service which is not allow to contact after the bill is in the account.
    This is totally a scam and Attorney General should crack down on the kind of scum bags.

• Ti
      19th of Oct, 2018

I have never subscribed to it but I open up an email then It pop up with a subscription order confirmation in place which was totally non sense.

It also said it will automatically renew next year with NO contact information but said it cannot be cancelled without written consent to Customer service which is not allowed to contact after the bill is in the account.