Hostess Brandsho hos

V Nov 24, 2017 Review updated:

On November 22, 2017, I purchased a box of Ho Hos. The expiration date was December 7, 2017. So there was plenty of time to enjoy them. OMG, these were the worst snack cakes I have ever tasted. The box says Now with OUR BEST CHOCOLATE TASTE EVER. Well that was a crock of bull. They were dry and the chocolate icing was crumbly like they were old. I will never ever buy these again. I think that some sort of compensation should be forth coming. A full refund of purchase price ($2.99) or something.

Comments

• Y
      Jan 15, 2018

These ho ho's of today are more like Little Debbie's knock off. The chocolate is light and crumbles everywhere. I do not like these as are like the the NEW COKE as far as comparison is needed. Bleech! You buy the original give it back as such. Not this bad copy.

• S
      Apr 01, 2018

I recently purchased a box of ho-ho's. You need to bring back the old recipe. The chocolate coating was very thin, crumbly and tasted horrible. The cake was very thin and dry. Also some of the other products from hostess has changed. The old saying goes: if it's not broke, don't fix it. I am very disappointed and until i hear that the old recipe is back i will not be purchasing another product from hostess.