Hostess Brandsdouble chocolate chip muffins

I purchased two Hostess Double Chocolate muffins on Friday, November 30, 2018 at Circle K store in Dublin, GA. One for myself and one for my daughter. Later the same day, when she returned home from school, I gave her one of the muffins. After she had taken a few bites, she brought the muffin back to me and wanted to know what the light colored substance was inside the muffin. Upon further examination, I was surprised to discover MOLD growing on the inside of the muffin and on a portion of the outside. I took the wrapper out of the trash and realized it had an expiration date of November 14, 2018. The other muffin had an expiration date of December 9, 2018 so I gave her the fresh, unmolded muffin. I enjoy Hostess products and prefer them over Little Debbie products. This is an isolated incident I have experienced with Hostess products, and I hope it remains an isolated incident. But, the fact remains that this was a negligent act on the part of the Hostess representative and company. I still have the best wrapper, muffin, and receipt of purchase. My daughter did not get ill, but I would like to be refunded my money, and would like to hear from somebody from the Hostess company. Thanks in advance for any communication from an employee of Hostess.

Ca