Hostess Brands / cinnamon streusel coffee cakes

1 Scottsville, NY, United States

Hi !

My name is Gina Priest . I first have to say I am a Hugh fan of yours . Your food is fantastic ! . I buy so many boxes of your products often . I at least buy a box of any kind of your food that you offer weekly . Not only am I a Hugh fan my son is too . That is saying alot. He is a very picky eater . But I have to say I am very dissatisfied & disappointed. I bought several boxes of your cinniamon strusel Coffee cakes the other night & 3 of the boxes I had bought was disappointing to say the least. 2 boxes that I had bought we're completely missing the cinniamon swiral in the middle of the cakes & the other one was completely missing the cinniamon strusel on the top of the coffee cakes . That was 3 total boxes that I lost money on . They were not cheap . That was at least twenty dollars . I know that may seem like pennies to you but It certainly isn't to me . It's so sad cause I don't no if I will ever buy any more of any kind of products you have to offer ever again . I unfortunately do not have the money to waste if the next box doesn't come out the way it is supposed to. I am also so very upset cause again, I love, love, love your coffee cakes . So very disappointing !!

Gi