Hostelworld / inaccurate hostelworld information - request full refund

I want to file an official complaint and also request full refund for my stay due to false information on the Hostelworld site. The owner of HUB Backpackers Hangout Hostel told us that he has reported this problem to his Hostelworld Rep a guy named Jarod for the last 3 months and the Rep has done nothing. The complain is as follows..

I was looking for a place in the country away from the city life of Coron Palawan. I chose a placve that according to Hostelworld was 8.8 km from the city center but when I contacted the Hub Hostel the owner Joy informed me that they were right in the city center. Upon meeting Joy and reviewing the facts including various emails sent to Jarod the hostelworld rep, I am convinced that the problem is 100%hostel world. The website says all the hostels are 6 to 8 Km outside of the city center when in fact only one hostel is outside of the Coron town proper. The fact is Coron is only 3 km long and the city center according to hostelworld is somewhere far away from the actual city center. Barangay 1, the city hall, the police and fire department are all locaated in the city center (barangay or area 1)

I booked my stay using this wrong information and since its the Hostelworld website error I am asking for a full refund from you.

Sc