Hoover / Bad service
Hoover has been through 4 to 6 part numbers for the fresh water tank for these carpet cleaners (SteamVac). All had latent defects. The plastic was too thin, brittle, poor design, and poor molding. The early tanks broke or cracked. They even put out a service bulletin on it.
BUT, they will not replace any tank if the 1 year warranty period is over. Even though the tanks had latent defects.
My Mother always swore by her hoover sweeper--now, if she was alive, I think she would swear at them.
I am a retired Registered Professional Engineer. And, when I say these tanks had latent defects, you can take my word for it.
Also, it is almost impossible to talk to a Customer Service person at Hoover. Their so-called customer service number just connects with a dealer in ones area.
More Hoover Complaints & Reviews
- Hoover/ Candy - customer service 
- Kohls / Hoover Steamvac Supreme Deep Cleaner - items not available in store or online
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 Vacuum - Don't buy one of these is all I can say! 
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 - U8371-900 is a POS! 
- Hoover Savvy - An un-savvy customer disservice department 
- Hoover - hdcn182wd/k fridge freezer
- Hoover - store director mark
- Hoover - engineer to fix my tumble dryer
- Hoover - oven
- Hoover - max extract 60 customer service