Hoodia Water / Fraud

1 2375 E. Camelback Rd. 5th FloorPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-692-9352

This company advertised free sample, but charged me for shipping. Upon discovering this, immediatly cancelled my trial. I tried to cancel my order but was unable to, so decided to chalk the $4.95 to experience. Now, a month later, another package arrived, with an unknown return address and upon opening it, I discover another bottle, and my account charged $44.90. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS, and when I called to complain, I was on hold forever, and told they had my cancellation on record, but it must have been a mistake. When I informed them I had googled this, and found this to be a scam and this was their standard prodeedure, the operator got VERY rude and told me he had issued a credit to my account which was more than he should have and disconnected the call. This is a total sham!!! I will be checking to see if I get a credit to my account but will not be holding my breath.

La

More Hoodia Water Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ti
      16th of Jun, 2009

same thing happend to me. called to order one product they offered me a trial for .50 more and no shipping but then billed me for 40.00 more. said the fine print reads that they will charge me it after 14 days. since I was on the phone there was NO fine print. Never got my money back. Rip off artist! Big time.

• Pg
      8th of Jul, 2009

4 days ago they took another 38.95 out of my account, after I had cancelled. I called and they said they didn't take anything out of my account. It's in my banks hands now . Do not order anything from those people ever, it is a nightmare.