Hoobly.com / Natural Protectors / puppy sale
I answered an ad for pitbull puppies on hoobly. The guys name was alex and listed his phone number as [protected]. Said he had puppies. We picked our "puppy" on friday 4/21/2017. Here is the ad I responded to:
American pitbull terrier!
Family raised and beautiful!
8 weeks old and up to date with all his shots.
Lots of interest!
The cute ones go quick!
For info call or text [protected]
Serious inquiries only!
Let the messaging begin! Er as
We took her to the vet last night, 4/25/2017, and we were told she is at least 6 months old. She is infested with worms and parasites, skin infections and we were also told that by the looks of her feet, she spent all of her life in a cage, eating and living in her own filth. I guess he sprayed her down before we got there. And we left with her because of how skinny she looked. It turns out she was treated much worse than we could have ever imagined.
The same phone number and name - alex is listed on the website with other pictures of dogs, all with the same bow tie our dog picture had. And he is under different names - princeofpups and rltysrs9885.
This guy is a disgrace and how he treats animals is even worse.
More Hoobly.com / Natural Protectors Complaints & Reviews
- Hoobly - no customer support contact info 
- Hoobly.com - no verify code texted to my number 
- Hoobly.com - spam filled ads 
- Hoobly Classifieds - horrible website and fake customer service 
- Hoobly Login - hoobly login 
- Hoobly Classifieds - furripaws member
- Hoobly.com - puppy purchase
- Hoobly - scammer trying to sell puppies 
- Hoobly - suspended account
- Hoobly - women selling puppies way too early!!! (aka mikes189)