Hooblypug puppies for sale

October ad for Pug puppies, $275. in Boerne, TX. Pups not registered which accounted for low price. Texted number [protected]. Quick & kind response with pictures were texted back.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Boerne, TX After trying to send $100 deposit via Zelle & Google Pay, I finally sent money thru Cash app to "$love2229." Deposit was sent on October 26, 2018 and I have heard nothing else from seller! Tried contacting thru email: [protected]@gmail.com and thru phone: [protected] but have had no response. Be alert to this scam! Name was given as Cortnee!

Sc
Dec 04, 2018

Comments

Dec 13, 2018

Hi there, same thing happened to me, her name given to me was Courtney and she was selling corgis and even sent me a contract when I was texting about sending me updated photos or when will the corgi will get the first set of shots she never responded. I found out her number is from El Paso but with no name or address. Then I called her phone and it went to vm and it says text mail subscriber is not available. I googled what that meant and it’s what scammers use. I got tricked too and I’m out $250!!!