Hoobly / pet sales

Upon looking for a puppy to buy, I contacted (aangelho7) phone number [protected] because this clearly stated they had seven puppies. When I contacted them, they had none! They haven't had puppies in a long time, yet their ad is still listed as current. After contacting them, they texted me a e-mail address to text to his so-called co-breeder. The e-mail address for her is [protected]@gmail.com. After contacting her, I was told there were three puppies available. After finding out I had to go to Walmart to pay for it, I was a little skeptical, to say the least. When I asked her to send me a short video of her holding the puppy, she said she didn't know how, and still hasn't had anybody do it for her. Load of crap!!! She is located in Houston Texas on Rosalind Lane. After Googling her location, I seen it was a house in a tight subdivision and not a kennel at all! I got an e-mail from this woman in Houston the next morning asking when am I gonna pay for it?!! True pet breeder do not act like this, I know. I have been around breeders for over 26 years! Watch out for these two hooligans, they will scam you!

Ke
Nov 26, 2018

Comments

• Pe
      20th of Jan, 2019

I was a breeder who used to post ads only on Ebay classifieds and sometimes Backpage before they both stopped doing pet sales. Just in the last week I got 2 phone calls asking if my Maltipoos were still available. I haven't bred Maltipoos in over 7 years!!! Every couple of yrs. I get a call and pull up pics of some of my former pups. The words I wrote were jumbled and sentences mixed up. They pulled only parts of the things I wrote. My ads usually had dates in them and someone reading them would know something is wrong. Who would want to deceive like that? My phone # is still the same. I just got a call today 1-20-2019.