HomEq Servicing / No complaint

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Wow, reading these complaints about Homeq servicing is pretty scary. I think I am going to check on other companies now before I find out first hand, because my loan was just sold to Homeq and see of I can get a better rate now...

I am not currently with the Homeq servicing company, but it is good to know that this website provides some insight as to the customer service of another company especially a home loan lender. I hope not to experience the things these other people are experiencing or have experienced. I have been a homeowner for about 25 years now and thus far, I haven't had any problems except with a high interest home loan, but that can be fixed within time.

So

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2011

I was with home eq for many years and I lost my job in 2008.. I tried to mod, HAMP, NACA even said this lender was vey difficult. I sent letters to washington dc. My last resort was to file bankruptcy in 2009. My loan was transferred to another lender Sept. 2010 and I finally can say 'HALLALEUH!!! MY LOAN IS NOW 2% with the new lender who was willing to understand my diffilculties.