Homeplay / I want to cancel this service. However, their website is unavailable. I kept being asked by my browser if I was searching for other companies.

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (206) 370-5733

I tried to call for my free gift card. I was told that it will be 7-10 days before I receive the form to fill out and return to them. I am concerned that I will not receive the card and also bothered by the fact that the website does not registered. The phone message claims that I can cancel via the website, but how does not get to the site?

Comments

• Ro
      25th of Jan, 2008

I too have been scammed by this company. I had ordered something from another company and was sent info to try this company out for 30 days before being charged. At the end of 30 days, I called and cancelled the service. A billing of $19.95 began May 2007 for $19.95. I was not able to the find the paperwork to call and thought maybe it would be just the one billing, since I called on the 30th day. Not the case. The amount of $19.95 has been deducted monthly from my account, and I haven't been able to located the company to do anything about it. To contact them, you have to have your membership number. Well, I don't have a clue what it is, because I thought the membership was cancelled. I feel trapped. Closing that checking account will affect other situations and I hate to mess it up. At the same time, I am a single mother and have been a full time student for the past 2 1/2 years and I homeschool my kids. We are living off of student loans and childsupport. We are barely making it. The amount they take out every month is huge to us. We don't even have a home phone now. Can't afford it. I just found this site and the above address. I hope Homeplay responds appropriately. They have to know that the way they do business is corrupt and unjust. Shame on them!

• Ro
      25th of Jan, 2008

I called the number listed above under company info for Homeplay Online. It is not their phone number.

8th of Apr, 2008

I just received my membership letter today 4/8/08. I went on line to order the form by the website the letter
    provided to apply for the $25 gift card. I could not connect to it it went to game play not home play! No
    home play for the form came up. Then I went to their
    website to see what the expanded info was on the benefits
    they said I'd get if I keep this service. I found the web
    site to be less informative and very shallow. The only savings I could see was for ordering gift cards from some,
    about 6 retailers. I can get $5 off myself on their own web sites! I called to cancel and was told alot of people complain. I can understand why they do. The second time I called was to cancel the rest...they only saw 2 of the 4 or 5 I agreed to several weeks ago. They said I'd
    have to go to my credit card statement and find info
    on those other companies. I don't think I'll get any better response from those companies either. Very
    bad to have the customer service provided by a company that knows nothing about the product.
    I realize now that they've charged millions of people $1.99 4 or 5 times over who just cancel...millions and
    millions of dollars to them and you get nothing! Shame on me!

• Pa
      26th of Apr, 2008

I also went online to collect my $25.00 gift card! Just like EVERYONE else, no such web address! But I can help anyone out with their phone number to cancel, GOOD LUCK UNDERSTANDING THEM!! that number is: 1-866-915-1190. I just called myself, and all they needed was my Social Security number and e-mail address! Somehow I think I REALLY messed up now, but we'll see! They said they could not refund my money, so my account will still be active until May 13, 2008. At that time it would be discontinued. Theft is all this is! You should be able to do something about them, but unfortunately, there's probably NOTHING we can do!! If anyone knows of anything, I'd like to know about it, this is not the only money owed back to me from the internet, but it WILL be the last!! Please e-mail me with any information you may have to get our money back at rolltidefan1@hughes.net

Patricia Harris

• El
      1st of Nov, 2008

I just got money taken off my credit card twice for 19.95 one said funsourcecmnthly-v and the other said homeplay value plus. I call the number it said it was member services( 800-475-1942) they were closed?

The only thing I have ordered was pedipaw for my dog. I order from Amazon.com all the time and have never had trouble.

I need to know what to do other that get this stopped right now! I f anybody has any ideas let me know

thanks ellen

• Ca
      14th of Sep, 2010

Here is their information.

K&L Gates