Homeland Healthcare / Homeland Healthcare is Fraud

1 2435 N. Central Expressway, Ste. 100 Richardson, TX 75080, Richardson, TX, United States Review updated:

This is a FRAUD company. They mispresented themselves to us, as they were a Health Insurance Company. We found out right away that they were not and canceled the policy right away. They refuse to reverse the charges, because they survive off victims like us.
Don't buy it, they are not honest, just fraud!

Comments

• Mo
      2nd of Mar, 2011

This company is FRAUD! I purchased the so-called health insurance for two of my employees and we found out later that they are not what they claimed but just a supplement. I canceled it right away, but they claimed that I never canceled it. One of my employees canceled it on its own as well, and they still are saying that we never canceled it. Fraud company and they survive on lies, registration fees and victims like us.

• Br
      24th of Mar, 2011

Monika,

Were you able to get your complaint resolved with Homeland? Can you send me tall of the names of your employees that you requested refunds for? Also did you fill out and submit the cancellation form? Was the insurance policy issued to your company or were you offered an association package thru the Affiliated Workers Association? It would be helpful to if you could send me your member id numbers and what the effective date of your coverage was supposed to be. I also need your current mailing address.

I am the CMO at Homeland HealthCare and I would like to get involved in this situation and resolve this matter to you and your employees satisfaction.

O am sorry for your experience and I would love to make this right for you.

Thanks,

Brandon

• Mo
      28th of Mar, 2011

Hello Brandon,
    The case did not get resolved. Even though I canceled both policies, they told me that I only canceled one of them. Please send me your contact information, so I can give you more information on the case.
    Thanks,
    Monika

5th of Apr, 2011

Do not get this ins. its a scam. After reviewing the info they sent me i decided to cancel with in 30 days, so i sent an email to cancel the policy like the rep. told me i could do and get my refund, but they still debited my account and another rep. told me i needed to fill out the cancellation form that came in packet and when i told them there was no cancellation form in my packet and that another rep. said i could cancel by email or phone at anytime they said that was not true. This company is complete ### !!!