HomeCenter.com / Do not honor return policy!
I thought I was purchasing a complete bathroom sink & pedestal base from HomeCenter.com. What I received from them was just the bathroom sink top with no pedestal base and the sink was not the correct size. HomeCenter.com's website listed the wrong dimensions for the sink top, and the sink I received without the base was a full 10' shorter then advertised. I contacted Homecenter.com to discuss these problems. I was abruptly told that the base was not included. The base was shown in the picture as part of a complete package, and nothing was noted in the description that indicated that the base was not included, and even the base dimensions were included. I was also told that the there was nothing they could do about the wrong size problem.
I want to return the sink top,since it is not what I ordered. HomeCenter.com is charging me for return shipping and a restocking fee of 25%. Their return policy, described on their website, clearly states that incorrect items will be returned for no additional shipping charges and there is nothing mentioned about a restocking fee. I have left 4 voice messages and sent 3 emails to Stacey P., HomeCenter.com's customer service representative. I have received NO RESPONSE from her or anyone from the company. They are refusing to respond and deal with this situation in an honest and expeditious way. There lack of professional business behavior is shocking and frustrating. I believe that I should be able to return the sink top that is the wrong size and incomplete with no base without being charged an additional fee. I hope that this compliant will encourage someone in within HomeCenter.com to respond to this situation.
More HomeCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- HomeCenter.com - Fraud 
- HomeCenter.com - Scam Operations 
- HomeCenter.com - Charged cancellation fee after over 2 months and product not shipped
- HomeCenter.com - Worst Company Ever?
- HomeCenter.com - What a horrible experience and I don't think this is over yet 
- HomeCenter.com - Scam alert 
- HomeCenter.com - Homecenter.com is a cleverly disguised drop ship business
- HomeCenter.com - Scam masquerading as legitimate business 
- HomeCenter.com - refund problem 
- HomeCenter.com - Billing/Customer Service