HomeCenter.com / Fraud
You have a choice; send your money to homecenter.com, or flush it down the toilet. (Flushing would be more entertaining!)
We placed an order for a sink on March 16, 2009. Our credit card was immediately charged in full, $338.79.
Today is April 28th. The sink has not arrived, nor have we received any information regarding its shipment. When we log in to homecenter's web site, to check our account, we're advised there's nothing pending.
We were initially told the product was backordered and would arrive at homecenter's warehouse on April 21st, and ship to us 2 or 3 days later.
Email inquiries get nothing but automated "Do Not Cancel!" responses.
We have just reported homecenter.com to our credit card issuer. We will also report them to the Federal Trade Commission 's Internet Fraud division, the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center, and Google Checkout.
Homecenter.com is a scam and a fraud. Do not, do not, do NOT purchase anything from them.
More HomeCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- HomeCenter.com - Do not honor return policy! 
- HomeCenter.com - Scam Operations 
- HomeCenter.com - Charged cancellation fee after over 2 months and product not shipped
- HomeCenter.com - Worst Company Ever?
- HomeCenter.com - What a horrible experience and I don't think this is over yet 
- HomeCenter.com - Homecenter.com is a cleverly disguised drop ship business
- HomeCenter.com - Scam masquerading as legitimate business 
- HomeCenter.com - refund problem 
- HomeCenter.com - Billing/Customer Service
- HomeCenter.com - beware beware