Home Town Buffet — food has gone horrible
The baked chicken (early December, 2017, a Thursday afternoon) was dry as wood. Dried up woody stuff on charred bones ...100% INEDIBLE. Other items I usually eat there were strangely flavorless (the cold salad bar was good as usual though). Big difference from 7 months ago and before that.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Palm Desert, CA The place was deserted too - I can see why.
Once a regular customer who has brought in some new customers and business for you - I'm now out of here.
The sign in front: Is this Jorge Mendez manager a new one? If so, you have some pink slipping to do if you want to stay in business. I can assure you that.
Updated by JKWilliams, May 12, 2018
As of late April, 2018, the food here was back up to its usual high quality. They must've seen my complaint. Thanks Jorge!
More Home Town Buffet Complaints & Reviews
- Hometown Buffet - the most humiliating event in our lives 
- Hometown Buffet - being lied to 
- Home Town Buffet - customer service 
- Hometown Buffet - customer harassement 
- Home Town Buffet - the waitress was acussing us of stealing the food 
- Hometown Buffet - horrible customer service 
- Hometown Buffet - food 
- Hometown Buffet - bugs
- Hometown Buffet - employee
- Home Town Buffet - rude customer service skills and cursing