Home Savings Mall / Unauthorized Charges & Fraudulent Billing

Phone: 800-544-1528

A mysterious monthly charge on my paypal account. When I called to dispute the charges, they actually had the nerve to tell me I AGREED TO THEIR FEES BY TRYING TO WIN A WALMART $25 GIFT CARD. First, I am not STUPID and do not try to win that crap online, because I KNOW THEY ARE SCAMS! They claim they are refunding my fee, and my subscription is canceled, but now I have to wait for the refund, then get a new Paypal card.

Comments

• Do
      16th of May, 2009

I had a 19.95 charge on my credit card account from Home Savings Mall. When I called them they readily cancelled my membership and refunded the money...not before charing me for another month...ANd when I chekced back, there was a 19.95 charge for a previous month. They were not so ready to ready to refund the the other two moths when I called back...but agreed to do so when I calimed I had no idea who they were and how they got my credit card number and if they could prove that I ever used any of their services, I would pay the membership fee. The supervisor immediately indicated that she would refund the money. Thers folks know exactly what they are doing...running a scam. And, why isin't there anything that we can do about it...other then ### and blog about it.