Holsted Jewelers / Fraudulent Charge

Received a cubic zirconia ring and earrings in the mail along with a letter stating that I have no obligation to buy anything now or in the future, but a new selection will be sent in about 5 to 7 weeks and I will be billed $39.99 plus S & H and taxes for each new piece I decide to keep and if not totally happy with anything, I could return it for a replacement or credit. I never even heard of this company. I immediately called my credit card company and they told me I already had two transactions for $5.99 each from Holsted Jewelers. They cancelled the card immediately. Am reading now that this is happening to so many people. Watch out!

Ky

Comments

• Gr
      17th of Feb, 2010

Thank you for these e-mails. I received notification from Chadwicks that they are sending me a gift from Holsted jewelers, and that all I'd have to pay is 6.99 shipping. I'm so glad I reviewed these first.

• Be
      16th of Sep, 2010

I received postcard from Crossings Book Club indicating Holsted Jewelers was offering a Free Gift valued at over $50.00. All I needed to pay is shipping and handling. I am so glad I found this Web site. They can keep their FREE GIFT.

• Cc
      25th of Jan, 2011

Omg. So glad I found this website. I just got a postcard in the mail offering me two free gifts from Holsted Jewelers. I will be putting that postcard in the shredder! Thanks for sharing.

• Pu
      10th of Apr, 2011

They're at it still. Just rec'd a card indicating that my "Friends at HOLSTED JEWELERS" are sending me FREE rings because "We appreciate you!"

Glad I googled it. There have been a couple of other times when I should have, specifically with "Avesil" for weight loss.

Be prepared, but don't get cynical.

Purplemermaid

• Ai
      29th of Aug, 2011

I too, out of the blue have received two shipments (both) rings from. Holsted Jewelers and find myself disillusioned with with company. After googling them and finding this complaint board site... I called them and told them straight up that I DID NOT want anymore products from them.

I also told them that IF any additional charges other than the 6.99 each for these two rings show up on my credit card-I would NOT HESITATE TO HIRE A LAWYER. They assure me that as of today (8-29) that they have removed me from their list for any future shipments. The rings are ugly and poor quality...nothing that I would ever wear!

they best take me serious... As I mean business. I will NOT fool around with these scammers...they best NOT fool with my credit. Everyone who continues to have problems with them-we can all use our social media/word of mouth to spread the word that they're problems!!! Tell EVERYONE you know. There is power in the word of mouth-I say we spread it like wildfire. Let's tell the world-the power is in our hands!

Airdog

• Ar
      21st of Nov, 2011

i was supposed to get a pair of ear rings in the mail, got the envelope but no ear rings

• Re
      1st of Dec, 2015

I purchased a set of rings from Hosted Jewelers, paid the shipping and handling fees. They have now subsequently charged me over $200 for, I don't know what as I have not made any purchases after the initial and only purchase. I have emailed the company requesting that I be reimbursed for the charges that they made without my consent. I am upset that I did not see this website before I made the purchase.

• St
      10th of Feb, 2016

There is a time to unite and put the owners in prision of this company and its afilliats. They have made millions off the hard working men and wemon for years the m.o. is the same. I would love to have my attorneys do whatever is necessary to put this company under. I know that all of us who got are good faith treated like tolet paper and are money taken by them need to understand one thing, there still in business. Why I ask you because we allowed it. At least those before me. Myself am asking each one of you who were lied to and conned help me take this thieves out of business as well as prosecute them to the full extent of the law and my fellow Americans if Holsted Jewelers has by some means stayed under the limits set by existing laws then we must petition for laws to address this situation. Am Ray Steele I live in Los Angeles California. My number is 209 5342029 call me and I'll give a means to a end to the corruption and fraudulent means of Holsted Jewelers. They are liers there crap is worthless and they got nothing but decite in every piece of paper they use to milk us. Please help me put this crooks out of business. I am a vet a carpenter and they roped me off I fought for you now help me fight for you again and I give you my word I will not stop until they are stopped.
    And brought to Justus. I can't do it without you but with all who have had the misfortune of having to deal with such crooks please call me. Thank You Ret. Army so Raymond Steele I gave a eye and put a patch on and stayed 7 months longer doing my job **** this mothers call and will run there scam ty