Holsted Jewelers / Fraudulent Charge
Received a cubic zirconia ring and earrings in the mail along with a letter stating that I have no obligation to buy anything now or in the future, but a new selection will be sent in about 5 to 7 weeks and I will be billed $39.99 plus S & H and taxes for each new piece I decide to keep and if not totally happy with anything, I could return it for a replacement or credit. I never even heard of this company. I immediately called my credit card company and they told me I already had two transactions for $5.99 each from Holsted Jewelers. They cancelled the card immediately. Am reading now that this is happening to so many people. Watch out!
More Holsted Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Holsted Jewelers - Scam charges 
- Holsted Jewelers - Free rings 
- Holsted Jewelers - unwanted merchandise/charges 
- Holsted Jewelers - Gift cards 
- Holsted Jewelers - scam 
- Holsted Jewelers - Undelivered merchandise!
- Holsted Jewelers - Free ring offer - gift code 00010554
- Holsted Jewelers - Gift cards never received 
- Holsted Jewelers - Waited months for a award letter to receive my Walmart gift card for 25.00 even though they said it would be a giftcard of my choosing for 50.00
- Holsted Jewelers - Walmart Gift Card