Hollister / Rabbit fur
My friend bought a little sweater from Hollister & she brought to mine and a lot of others attention that the tag said.."5% Rabbit Fur"... are you joking me? you have to put even just the smallest amount just to jack up your already stupid high prices?
i have a rabbit myself, and even if it was any other animal hair i think it would be ridiculous. it's not like the sweater had any fur on it, just IN it... which is ridiculous and not needed.
seriously so many people i know are disgusted by that store and any other company who puts animal skins or furs into clothing or ANYTHING for that matter.
More Hollister Complaints & Reviews
- Abercrombie, Hollister - Descrimination against heathy sized girls 
- Hollister Co. - Sizes to small!!! 
- Hollister CO - Awful everything 
- Hollister UK - Fake website 
- Hollister - Everything 
- Hollister - unmannerly and insensitive behaviors
- Hollister Co. - Have to wait forever to get the gift card activated
- Hollister - overcharging customers online 
- Hollister And Abercrombie - took my money ,i got no goods. 
- Hollister - Awful customer service