HMS Warranty / Customer Service???
DO NOT USE HMS Home Warranty. We had (and still do) a problem with our blower within the furnace/AC. We have a high efficiency HVAC unit and the blower motor went out on September 12th. So..no A/C. After fighting with them for three days to get a service provider out to our area [the closest one they have in their system is one-hour away], they finally agreed to a "one" time approval for a local service provider. Our local tech called in the order for a rather expensive motor due to the system being a high-efficiency model. They questioned his expertise and questioned on whether we needed such an expensive moter. To make a long story short, they sent the wrong part, said they would re-send the part overnight...it has been 5 days later and no part. It is now September 29th asnd we have been without A/C for three weeks. I'm not sure we will have the blower motor anytime soon.
THEY ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!! We have been lied to, their customer service sucks ### and their upper management will not return any phone calls. Do NOT use this home warranty company!!!
More HMS Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- HMS Home Warranty - They are a joke 
- HMS Home Warranty - Do not use – absolutely horrible 
- HMS Home Warranty - Cover Nothing 
- HMS Home Warranty - NO COVERAGE 
- HMS Home Warranty - AC Unit
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - service not provided by company hired by hms
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - warranty/customer service
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - failure to provide purchased services
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - claims
- HMS Home Warranty / HMS National / Cinch Home Services - poor service - little to no coverage