H&M / service
Malaysia Setapak Central outlets service is so bad. I was choosing some male garments and want to try in the fitting room which near to me. And I didn't notice it is male fitting room but no one was serving me as well and inform me it is male fitting room. After that I walked out to have a look of the garment, the security scolded me and ask the another staff came over and scolded me again. Then, after I chose some garments and I asked one of the staff whether the garments able to use the voucher for discounts, and she said yes. But when I want to pay at cashier, the same person who scolded me just now, and told me that the garments couldn't get any discount. It is so terrible service!
More H&M Complaints & Reviews
- H & M - bad service 
- H&M - poor customer service 
- H&M - sold me a damaged item with no inside tag and won't let me return it 
- H&M - bad customer service 
- H&M - terrible customer service 
- H&M - false advertising to hype designer launches
- H&M - really angry customer
- H&M - customer service
- H&M - absolutely zero customer service!!!
- H&M Willow Grove - rude/lazy workers