Hireright / drug testing
HireRight was hired by a company I worked for to conduct a random drug testing which I had no problem doing. The test was done but came back indicating an error or unable to read which they document and sent to my employer refusal to read. I was terminated and lost a great job. I wish to sue HireRight and if anyone else has had a similar experience please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by HillJ, Sep 26, 2018
Hireright cost me my job! I was working for a company and enjoying my job. My employer hired Hireright to conduct a random drug test which I comply. The test results came back refusal to test which is incorrect. They could not get a conclusive result of negative or positive so they put down that I refuse to test. A re-test was done using the same specimen which you are going to get the same results. I was terminated and Hireright cost me my job.
More Hireright Complaints & Reviews
- Hireright - HireRight Cost me a Job 
- Hireright - Background Checks 
- Hireright - Company lies 
- Hireright - Costs us thousands 
- Hireright - Costing me a job 
- [Resolved] Hireright - cant get a job 
- Hireright - background information incorrect!
- Hireright - screening process
- Hireright - background check 
- Hireright - Background process