Hindustan Petroleum Gas / Delayed services by the dealer

1 India Review updated:

Being in a transferable job of my husband, were transfered to moradabad (up) two years back. since then we are greatly suffering due to delayed supplies of the dealer (M/S NAND GAS AGENCIES DEPUTY GANJ MORADABAD UP.) Despite request to have concerning sales officers no. neither their is any display of the same which is mandatory, nor we are being given the same.

The said dealer is not supplying gas regularly and takes around 10-15 days after booking of gas which is booked after 21 days of delivery of first cylinder.

No responsibility taken by dealer despite several reminders.

Comments

• Ri
      7th of Sep, 2007
    Hindustan Petroleum (HP) - Poor service!
    India

We are the consumer for HP gas cylinder from local dealer named Ajay Trading, G.T. Road (near Guha Road), Howrah (W.B.) but after several time booking for cylinder through phone no any response we get regarding the same.

Very poor service!

• Df
      10th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,

I have been a HP gas user for the last 20 years. But of late I have been having a lot of problems with the suppliers at Kharagpur Gas Centre. Everytime I book my gas my cylinder is being sold in the black market and I cannot get any supply after that till one month. My consumer no. 0f 601307 at Kharagpur Town. Each time I ask the dealer he tells me that I was not at home when the gas was supplied which is an outrageous lie as I am always at home or someone is always there. If you can look inot the matter it will be appreciated as I am not the only sufferer.

An alarmed user.

• Av
      25th of Oct, 2007
    Hindusthan Petroleum [Gas] - Second Gas Cylinder
    India

I am Booking a Extra Cyliner [Refil] Dtd 05.09.2007 and booking no. is 627 of Shreenath Gas Agency, Khatlwada, Tal-Umergaon, Dist-Valsad. I am Consumer No. 612262 and Distributor code is 955240. but as on date or time i am not received a second gas cylinder or confirmation. pls advise.

Avinash

• Va
      29th of Aug, 2008

I am a customer of HP GAS for nearly 3years now.
    I was staying in Pune, wherein I had connection with Kekan HP Gas Agency.
    As I shifted my residance to Wakad, which comes into Chinchwad, I wanted to get the connection transfered, but nobody knew which Gas agency could give us service. Ultimately, we one name of Amrapali Gas Agency, so we got the connection transfered to it.
    With them i have booked the Gas for now 10days, but still we have not got the Gas Cylinder. He also says that he dosenot have the services in our area. I have nearly been calling for now four days, everyday and he keeps saying that he will send it today or tomorrow.
    We got other name of Anurag Gas Agency from our negibours, their tempo's I have seen in my area, when talked to him he also refuses the services in my area.
    I request you to look into the matter and help me out as early as possible.

• Ga
      15th of Oct, 2008

Hi Sir,

I have been a HP gas user for the last 15 years. But of late I have been having a lot of problems with the Gas Agency Everytime I book my gas my cylinder is not being delivered to me at right time. Every time after booking I called Agency 10 to 15 times about my cylinder but every time they replied I will sent you today’s evening or tomorrow but the cylinder is not delivered at my home. even though every time I bought kerosene oil to full fill my daily kitchen requirement. It’s very harsh that after booking the cylinder I have to bought kerosene oil. My consumer no. of 643019 at Delhi. If you can look into the matter it will be appreciated as I am not the only sufferer.

An alarmed user.

14th of Mar, 2009

I booked gas for home delivery on 12.03.209 but till today 14.03.09 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor in vikhroli West near vikhroli station.400079 Phone No of agency 25774850

My account No-619988 ( Sanjay B Parse )
    Phone No -09763038510

• Ga
      15th of Oct, 2009

The dealer is not supplying gas regularly and takes around 30-35 days after booking of gas which is booked after 21 days of delivery of first cylinder.
    they never take the complaint seriously regarding delivary of cylinder. i have not recieved the cylinder since one month. this happens every time. I have told to our dealer of Amravati Gas Company Mr. Ramdasbhai Shroff about this but invain.
    so i request you to look about this.

• Ra
      14th of Dec, 2009

I WANT TO KNOWN WHETHER THERE ANY SPECIFIC CIRCULARS / INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE GAS COMPANY TO DEALER TO BOOK CYLINDER FOR REFILLING ONLY AFTER 21 DAYS FROM THE DELIVERY OF PREVIOUS CYLINDER OR WHETHER THE CONSUMER CAN BOOK CYLINDER AT ANY TIME BUT THE CYLINDER WILL BE DELIVERED ONLY AFTER 21 DAYS. PLEASE CLARIFY.

BECAUSE, OUR DEALER IS INSISTING FOR BOOKING ONLY AFTER 21 DAYS FROM THE DELIVERY OF PERVIOUS CYLINDER AND AFTER BOOKING AFTER 21 DAYS HE TAKE ANOTHER 7 TO 8 DAYS TO DELIVER THE SAID CYLINDER.

ALSO, CLARIFY WHETHER IT IS COMPULSORY TO CHECK GAS STOVE AND OTHER ASSECESSORIES FROM THE DEALERS MECHANIC EVERY YEAR ?

4th of Mar, 2010

sub:complaints in weight in 2 cliyender.
    Dear sir, i bag to draw your kind attention yhat recieved 2 cliyender .there is less weight 4 kg in 1 cliyender and in 2 cliyender 3 kg.
    gurther i beg to say kindly take action against this weight informe.if you not take the action within 5 days then i will coumpel to take the action againts your agency .plaese note.thanking you.
    address-C/O Munendre pal singh
    149-b, street no.8, east sagar pur(New Delhi)
    my distributer agency-vimal enterprises janakpuri(New Delhi)
    my consumer no.607811
    my contect no.09213145543, 09811907561

• Co
      18th of Jan, 2011

sub; complaining about the delivery man and booking operator dear sir. i am a respected consumer of your valuable company. i am very happy about that i am consumer of your company. but before 20 days i booked the lpg domestic cylinder. but it is not delivered by the delivery man till now. i face the music lots of now. because of it by the delivery man attitude . he was saying the i will not responsible for that. when i called the booking operator to see my matter. he also repeat above same word. and abusing me by the mis behaviour. the delivery man also talking like a barbarian. i am so heart and faces lots of problem right now and before some days. please sir i requested to you please look into this matter and take a proper action in this regard as soon as possible.