Hilton Hotels / Terrible experience!
I recently had a pleasant stay at one of Hilton's properties in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Due to that positive experience, I sought out Hilton on Feb 28 and booked a room in Portland for a conference in March.
On Feb 29, exactly ONE day later, I get a call from Hilton. I expected a "thank you" or similar. Instead, I get a FREAKING telemarketing call from them... and on my CELL PHONE!
(Call origin: [protected] at 6:09 PM AZ Time).
I chose Hilton because I thought they were a prestigious company. But now I know better. In fact, a friend who travels frequently told me that they've telemarketed him for "life insurance," if you can believe it!
More Hilton Hotels Complaints & Reviews
- Hilton Hotels - Young US coast guardsman denied nights rest! 
- Hilton Hotels - Hilton enables terrorism & jihad on US Soil
- Hilton Hotels - Advance Purchase 
- Hilton Hotels - Customer harassment 
- Hilton Hotels - Reschedule refusal 
- Hilton Hotels - Deceptive promotional vacation
- Hilton Hotels - False &Best Rates Guarantee&
- Hilton Hotels - Stay away 
- Hilton Hotels - Not very honorable