Hilton Garden Inn / reception staff member with disgusting attitude - very very poor staff member

1 Sunderland, England, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

Dear Sir/Madam.

I would like to make a complaint about one of your hotel staff in the Hilton Garden inn Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.England.
Myself and my wife had been at a wedding and on our return to the hotel we tried to buy some sweets from next to hotel reception. I took a photo of the sweets as nobody was on reception at that time. When we came out the room I was accused of theft by your employee (coloured African gentleman). I proceeded to show him the photo I had took at 02.25am and then paid for the items by 02.28am (receipt and photo attached) The employee became very aggressive, rude and swore at me and said he would have me removed from the hotel to which I replied "I am a paying customer and have never been so insulted in all my life" He became very aggressive in his attitude and as you could understand I was and am not very happy.
After approx 15 minutes I spoke to another member of staff that understood my complaint...
This member of staff advised me to contact the Hilton Group to make this complaint. I am a company Director and I am a very respectable person NOT a Thief!!. I was totally disgusted by the way I was spoken to and treat. I do not expect this sort of customer service from a well respected international company like yourself and I demand a full refund for my stay of £79. If I do not receive a full refund I will take this matter further including National newspapers and social media.
I have attached pictures of the sweets and the time the photo was taken it along with the receipt and time they were paid for.
I have been on your website and I need to quote the Hilton promise
"We promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you’re satisfied, or you don’t pay. You can count on us. GUARANTEED™. The Hilton Garden Inn Promise reflects our focus on hospitality and integrity. We are committed to providing an excellent hotel experience for every guest, every time."
I look forward to your satisfactory response.
Regards
Paul Shorton (very unhappy customer)

Date of stay at Hotel - 15.7.17