Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar, Florida / double charging
I booked by internet a room for 3 nights and got an advance purchase deal.
Good, so the charged my ceditcard for it in oct2008.
So far, so good.
I stayed 3 nights in this Hilton Garden Inn Hotel in Oldsmar with everything was just great.
Except that they charged me again on my creditcard, I found out in december 2008.
I phoned, but got only to the reservation desk.
I emailed with the customer guard department, got an email back from somebody called Christhopher with no surname, who promised to contact me after 3 working days.
I don't know how long 3 working days are in the US but in the Netherlands
it is indeed 3 working days, not more than 2 weeks like in the US and still no answer.
I now contact the Fraud Department of Mastercard about this double charging so maybe they can/will do something about this double charging in the HILTON GARDEN INN in OLDSMAR, FLORIDA
G.J. van Beveren
(and still angry)
More Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar, Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Hilton Garden Inn - Front desk manager cussing at me 
- Hilton Garden Inn - ran out of options, please help 
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / Arundel Mills - Very Greedy, Bad Custmer Service
- Hilton Garden Inn - [email protected] 
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga TN - violently threatened in closed elevator by a guest 
- Hilton Garden Inn - housekeeping stole my wallet
- Hilton Garden Hotel Downtown Chicago - no refund or voucher
- Hilton Garden Inn - security 
- Hilton Garden Inn - rat inside my hotel room!!
- Hilton Garden Inn - customer service