HiFi Corp — port elizabeth store and webpage
I went to HIFI Corp in Port Elizabeth yesterday in order to purchase a microwave, an ipod docking station and a television.
When I got to the till I was told that none of the card machines were working.
This was 45min prior to closing time. I did not have R13000 cash on me and was very disappointed to see the no care attitude of the cashier. Bar that - the sales staff should have informed me when taking the stuff that the card machines arent working. No one offered to keep the goods aside for me either.
So this morning I decide that I will re visit the store and give it a second go, so i draw cash, as the website says operating hours are from 08:00 - 17:00, only to drive the 20kms out of my way to find a closed store. The sign on the door says 09:00 - 18:00.
Come on guys, up your game and update your website - you lost R10 000 sale already.
More HiFi Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Hi-Fi Corporation - River Walk, Botswana / Sony Bravia Home Theatre - wrong product supplied 
- Hi-Fi Corporation - incorrect deduction of money from my account 
- Hi Fi Corporation - no stock! - ever? 
- HiFi corporation - bad service / no nononsens garantie 
- Hi-Fi Corporation - r7000 to repair a tv which I purchased for r7000 
- HiFi Corp - hisense fridge
- Hi Fi Corporation - false advertising 
- HiFi Corp - hifi corp boksburg 100l sansui chest freezer
- HiFi Corp - unethical behavior
- Hi-Fi Corporation - not keeping records or effective communication