Hi-Fi Corporation / no feedback, promises made and not kept
On Friday, [protected], I purchased a 40' Samsung that was advertised with a Blue Ray DVD. There was no stock of the LG Blueray player and our number was taken by Moses who made a commitment that this could be collected on Monday [protected]. No call was received from Moses on either Monday nor Tuesday [protected] and making numerous calls, I was told that he had either 'just stepped out' or 'is on lunch' and would call back. Eventually I spoke with him where he then stated that the stock had to come from the warehouse and would be in-store by Wednesday (3009), in the afternoon. I queried why no courtesy call had been made. Again the day has passed and again no courtesy call received.
My total transaction amounted to R13, 829.96, which I consider to have been a reasonable sale. However, the service received is not acceptable and my expectation now is that the whole transaction be reversed, I receive my money back and go and make my purchase at another supplier where service is still important.
More Hi-Fi Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Hi-Fi Corporation - River Walk, Botswana / Sony Bravia Home Theatre - wrong product supplied 
- Hi-Fi Corporation - incorrect deduction of money from my account 
- Hi Fi Corporation - no stock! - ever? 
- HiFi corporation - bad service / no nononsens garantie 
- Hi-Fi Corporation - r7000 to repair a tv which I purchased for r7000 
- HiFi Corp - hisense fridge
- Hi Fi Corporation - false advertising 
- HiFi Corp - hifi corp boksburg 100l sansui chest freezer
- Hi-Fi Corporation - not keeping records or effective communication 
- HiFi corporation - late/no delivery