Hi-Fi Corporation / no feedback, promises made and not kept

On Friday, [protected], I purchased a 40' Samsung that was advertised with a Blue Ray DVD. There was no stock of the LG Blueray player and our number was taken by Moses who made a commitment that this could be collected on Monday [protected]. No call was received from Moses on either Monday nor Tuesday [protected] and making numerous calls, I was told that he had either 'just stepped out' or 'is on lunch' and would call back. Eventually I spoke with him where he then stated that the stock had to come from the warehouse and would be in-store by Wednesday (3009), in the afternoon. I queried why no courtesy call had been made. Again the day has passed and again no courtesy call received.

My total transaction amounted to R13, 829.96, which I consider to have been a reasonable sale. However, the service received is not acceptable and my expectation now is that the whole transaction be reversed, I receive my money back and go and make my purchase at another supplier where service is still important.