hgh Human growth hormone / online hgh

1 IA, United States Review updated:

Hey has anyone tried this company they claim that they have the real HGH and ship human growth hormone legally to your door and they supply the prescription!!! Sounds to good to be true
www.humangrowthhormonemexico.com

Comments

• Ba
      5th of Dec, 2010

Yea they rae good I have used this site for 7 years now all my friends use them a s well dont worry about these guys

• Th
      19th of Jul, 2011

trust me this is the real deal I have tried every damn website only to get ripped off over and over thank god I found this site www.humangrowthhormonemexico.com they have saved my life thank you so much I love you guys

• Al
      12th of Feb, 2012

Sean shut up. I can't believe you have enough time to make posts about yourself. Get your fatass on a treadmill instead. No one is falling for your ### scams anymore. I know where you live now. I'm coming to visit soon. POP POP...there goes your skull ;)

• Al
      12th of Feb, 2012

U fat ### you just answered yourself with the same screen name you used to post the question saying u've used the site for 7years You're so stupid you're not even going to know when you're dead. See you very soon fatty :)

• Sw
      18th of Feb, 2012

Public Service Announcement: After viewing this video on humangrowthhormonemexico.com, describing the benefits of using HGH, I called - talked to the person on the video (Kevin?). Kevin assured me the Humatrope received from him would be authentic Eli Lilly Humatrope. I ordered. What I got was FAKE HGH. Read the complaint, in its entirety, at TOTEBLING.COM/FAKE.PDF, which includes comparison pictures and Eli Lilly letter denying authenticity.