HESS Corporation — hess toy truck 2018
I purchased the 2018 Hess Toy Truck online at hesstoytruck.com, which is the only place that they are available. Unfortunately, someone else also purchased the truck for the same child. The box the truck arrived in was never opened.
When I inquired about returning the item, I was informed that $9.95 would be deducted from my refund. I complained about having to pay such a large sum of money to return the toy and I was told that the return shipping was free and that the $9.95 was a restocking fee. So I'm basically being charged to put a box on a shelf.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Houston, TX
In Addition to that unscrupulous practice, I had to argue to have the return mailing label sent to me. The customer service representative kept insisting that the return shipping label must be printed even though I had no access to a printer. I was told to go the public library and she also asked if I had any friends or family with a printer.
It appears to me that Hess Toy Truck doesn't respect the fact that not everyone is fortunate enough to have access to office equipment and that they take advantage of their customers who may be unsatisfied with their products or, like me, ordered an item erroneously.
I would dissuade anyone from buying anything on hesstoytruck.com. I appreciate your assistance in rectifying this matter.
More HESS Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- HESS Corporation - Job Scam 
- Hess Gas Station - On going problem that never gets resolved 
- HESS - offer letter true or fake.... 
- HESS Corporation - Job Offer Scam
- Hess Gas Station - clerk refusal to give change/ receipt 
- HESS Oil - Crappy clerks
- Hess Express - Employees Safety 
- Hess Gas Station - I will never buy gas at that store again and I will share this truth with all that will listen
- Hess Gas Station - Bees at pump
- Amerada Hess - Horrible employee and enviroment!!