Healthbuy.com / worst customer service & scam return policy

1 FL, United States Review updated:

First of all HealthBuy does NOT have any customer service phone number you can call. They only have a SALES phone number.

If you call for customer support they refer you to the website.

Second, the website only has a list of Frequently Asked Questions and if your question is not on the list, well you are S&$T Out Of Luck.

Third, If you submit a Return Authorization with a question, they will never answer your question, only send you a canned automatic response from a "do.not.reply@healthbuy.com" email address.

I bought the 6 month supply of the Breast Actives. I tried it for 2 months and did not have any results. The 6 month supply is $239, then they charge $10 per item return fee. Since the Breast Actives comes with 2 products, it would be an $80 return fee. $239 - $80 - $102 fee for the 2 months I used is $42 check to be returned.

If you decide to buy their product at all, buy the 1 month supply to really be sure you like it. B/c if you invested in the 6 month discount supply and it doesn't work out (didn't for me) then you lost your money

Comments

Ch
  17th of Jan, 2009
HealthBuy.com - unauthorized shipment
HealthBuy.com
Burbank
healthbuy.com

shipped me a product I did not request and this shipment started a subscription I had to cancel. I'm waiting to see if there are charges and if the subscription cancels. A representative is supposed to contact me within 72 hours via email.

Ta
  27th of Jan, 2009

Please continue to post - every information is useful
Thank you.

Kw
  16th of Mar, 2009

Save yourself some trouble and do NOT use Heathbuy to purchase any kind of product. As the person above says, they are a scam operation. I purchased a 2-month supply of a product and 2 months later received notification that I was being shipped a second 2-month supply--which I did NOT order. There are no phone numbers and their return policy includes a restocking fee, so you will never get your money refunded. I called my credit card and had payment stopped and refused delivery. (BTW, the product I purchased, ZetaClear, did not work.)

Ja
  19th of Mar, 2009
HealthBuy.com - unauthorized charges on bank account
healthbuy
Phone: 818-303-9253
healthbuy.com

I received 2 charges on my bank account for $89.90 each for something I did not order. I have tried calling them numerous times and I can not seem to get in touch with anyone. I am filing a complaint with my local authorities and my bank

Je
  20th of Mar, 2009

I ORDERED A 1 MONTH SUPPLY OF A PRODUCT FROM HEALTH BUY AND THE NEXT MONTH I GOT ANOTHER ORDER I DIDN'T ASK FOR AND ITS BEN TO WEEKS AND I BEN DOING WHAT I CAN TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND HAVE NO LUCK THE PHONE NUMBER I GOT IS A FAKE

Fo
  8th of Apr, 2009

I just ordered teeth whitening free trial kit couple weeks ago and wanted to cancel it. I went into their website, trying to find the number to cancel it, but couldn't find any number at all. I had to call my bank to get their info. and I have this number 818-303-2600. I talked to the customer service and canceled it on time. I hope this number will help some of you.

Di
  8th of Jun, 2009
HealthBuy.com - scam, fraud
healthbuy
Burbank
healthbuy.com

offer free products take your account info, before you get a chance to cancel your account is charged for a free product, can not return they gave you a run around, they are scam artists beware.

Ap
  9th of Jul, 2009

I ordered a free trial offer from Healthbuy. I didn't see anything about any further obligation - but I can't prove it. I'm stuck with an outrageous bill. If anyone begins a class action suit, count me in.

Pr
  23rd of Jul, 2009

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME!! I dont know how but they did it to me too I saw shipping fees and clicked out of the order and they charged me anyway!! I called them at their (204) 928-9003 which says its in Burbank CA but its really in CANADA after getting a phone bill for the call it was so mean mean mean beware

Al
  17th of Aug, 2009

I also took advantage of their free offer, only having to pay postage & packing, then find $99.95 taken from my card.
I have tried to contact them via their customer servive e-mail address 3 times over the past 8 days but have as yet had no reply.

He
  19th of Dec, 2009

This company is a cheat to many customers. Their return policy is extremely unfair, and they are almost impossible to contact. I wrote them a letter and never received a response. Do Not Buy From This Company, throw your money out the window first, you'll have more serenity than dealing with these crooks!

Km
  13th of Sep, 2010

I fell for this scam too! i ordered a "FREE" SAMPLE of teeth whitener with the exception of having to pay shipping at $3.95, when i got the product through the post it was the actual product and they had taken $78.94 out of my bank account!! i am extreamly upset and hurt that they could rip people off in this way!!! don't expect to get your money back! i learned the hard way!

Kl
  28th of Apr, 2011
HealthBuy.com - Was charged £79.95, yet I haven't ordered anything from them
Healthbuy.com
healthbuy.com

I have just put in a claim for money taken from my account in december 2010. i started looking at november 2010 statement and i was charged on the 22/11/2010 £79.95 I did not order anything from them.

Au
  16th of Aug, 2011

I bought a three month supply of Dermology Anti Aging cream. It never arrived. The contact numbers only ever had a recorded message saying "ring back during business hours'. I was ringing in the allocated business hours! My emails always bounced back! Fortunately though I paid through Paypal. It was only once I contacted them, did I get a proper email address. I contacted Gary, who never answered, but a really rude girl by the name Ivette answered my emails. When I asked for a tracking number, she said they didn't provide one, but in the Frequently Asked Questions it said they did provide one. I rang Fed Ex, who they supposedly send through, and they said they always have a tracking or consignment number!! Lies, lies, lies!!! A big scam!!! Fortunately for me Paypal came to the rescue and I have just had my money refunded. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!
I have learned a few lessons here...ALWAYS pay throgh Paypal if offered, and DO YOUR RESERCH first!!! Wish I had found this site earlier!!!

Ca
  28th of May, 2012

well after reading this page, I now know why my order of African Mango hasn't arrived, I tried to send them an e mail asking why it hasn't turned up, and surprise surprise, e mail sent come back as failed!! something should be done about this so-called company, it's bad enough that they are stealing our money, but worse they are squashing our hopes of being helped by the products we are sending away for, as well as killing our trust in people and with ordering over the internet, which I wasn't keen on doing in the first place and don't think I will be doing again, I hope they get what they deserve, a lot of jail time!!!

Ma
  27th of Jul, 2012
HealthBuy.com - Supply pending
Madhu Sudhan
Fiji

Placed an order in March 2012 for 6 month supply of Venapro Hermorrhoid Formula. Have been charged supply nt received yet. Various e-mails send to "orders@healthbuy.com" returned undelivered. My order ID 3053649

Ma
  30th of Aug, 2012

Received order of Revitol Eye Cream from Healthbuy.com way back June and was happy. Today received email offer of "lifetime free refill" just for $4.50 shipping and handling. Got sucked into it and received confirmation that my credit card will be billed $16.97 (instead of $4.50 ??) monthly. Immediately called Brenda of Customer Serv. who was very curt and combative saying no cancelaltion can be done and absolutely nothing can be done to reverse the situation. Kept on yapping sme thing as I continue to explain the deception; asked that she be forwarded their(?) emails and still gave me the run around even as I referred her to their Terms and Conditions that said "can cancel anytime". I raised my voice to stop her and told her I would then dispute this. Called my credit card comapny and received excellent service. They took charge. Please do not buy from Healthbuy.com. This is a scam. I am not the only one, check out the internet for more similar complaints. I wonder if the gov't is even looking into this.

Ta
  28th of Oct, 2012

Placed order no. 3158994 online on 13th October 2012 but still have not received although requested for fast delivery. Please reply asap.

Lo
  15th of Jan, 2013
HealthBuy.com - They ripped me off 89 + 99 dollars
Healthbuy.com
healthbuy.com

I refuse to rate this site, it ripped me off 89 + 99 dollars ...for anti stretch cream ... i am handing this to my bank they will stop the sale go thru.

Ro
  21st of Feb, 2013

This company is a TOTAL SHAM. I am from Sydney, Australia. I purchased one bottle of Green coffee bean and was excited to commence because of endorsements on Dr. Oz show. When I received my first bottle, it smelt sweet (lolly smell). Read on Dr. Oz website takes about 3-4 weeks before I should see a difference. It's been 4 weeks, my sugar levels if anything did not improve, I did not get the sweaty symptoms and it did nothing to suppress my appetite. What infuriated me is they sent me a bottle of bowtrol for 19.95 (previously 9.95) and I didn't even reorder the product. Again, my credit card was charged for 3 more bottles of green coffee bean that I didn't even order. When I tried to contact them, I could not locate any email address and the customer contact kept failing when I tried to send my complaint. I have had to cancel my credit card. What also totally irritated me is that their AD is on the Dr. Oz website so I thought it was legitimate and the beloved Dr. Oz was endorsing it.

NOT HAPPY