Headlines Salon / Rude-No Customer Service

1 220 Marshall DriveSt Robert, MO, United States
Phone: 573-336-4200

I had called to set up an appointment after my mother-in-law said a girl where she works had her hair done at Headlines. She had gotten a brazilian blowout so I was calling to inquire about that and make an appointment for a cut and possibly a color. I called 2 or 3 times on Monday and left messages hoping to catch someone at work, as they are open by appointment only on Mondays (according to their website). The next day was Tuesday, so I waited until 30 minutes after they opened to call to set up an appointment. No one answered the phone, so I left another message. No one had called me back by 10am and I needed to either get an appointment with them, or make an appointment with another salon, so I called again. Someone answered the phone, and I started asking about the services they provide. She informed me they no longer did the Brazilian blowout (which was fine) and told me that she had gotten my message yesterday. She acted like she was in a hurry to get to a fire, but nonetheless, I still needed an appointment. So, even though they do not do the brazilian, I inquired about what they do have. She gave me incorrect information about relaxers, told me they were waiting on a replacement for the brazilian and asked if I wanted to be contacted when they found one. I told her that I still needed my hair done even if they don't do brazilian blowouts. She told me she knew someone who still did the bb and she could give me their number. Honestly, I wasn't really interested, but asked her what services they provide. It was like pulling teeth to get any information. She finally said, "I can give you the girls number, do you want it?" So I just said yes, and wrote it down. I have never been treated so rudely by someone whom I'm trying to pay to perform a service. Here I was prepared to pay this hair salon at least $200 to get my hair done and she acted like it was a total imposition to talk to me for 2 minutes. Newsflash sister--Hairstylists have to be good listeners to know what their customers want! I will never go there, and I will tell EVERYONE I KNOW of their rude and unprofessional behavior.

More Headlines Salon Complaints & Reviews