HDAccessory.com / Misrepresented produce and will not answer E Mails or phone calls!

Ordered a product that was supposed to be compatible with a ZUNE player, it is not, the electrical connection is for an IPOD only. I cannot get them to answer e-mails or their customer service number. They have taken my money and will not respond.

Comments

• Am
      14th of Jan, 2008

I wish you the best of luck. These people are unreachable. I tried many, many times. They have NO customer service whatsoever. To boot, they have recently changed their phone number to a 323 area code... plain shady if you ask me.

• Dk
      14th of Jan, 2008

I can agree that these people are unreachable. I too have tried MANY times via email and phone. I find it interesting that they changed their phone number and actually posted the change on their site. I had the previous number and when I called it, I received the recorded message 'the number you are trying to reach has been changed to...". When I rechecked the website, there is was... the changed number! I have contacted my bank since I made the purchase via a Mastercard bank card. If I have any luck with what the bank is going to do, I'll repost. The sad thing is that this purchase was for my daughter...and it angers me more when my child is involved!! Also, believe it or not, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET! I regret to say this is my first!

• Mi
      18th of Jan, 2008

I have the same problem. I ordered a number of items on Jan. 8. My credit card number was charged immediately (not like they state in their policy, where they claim that they charge the card when items are shipped). The status of my order still lists "ordered", not shipped. I have not received any shipments as of Jan. 18. They are not reachable - the phone number is always busy (probably lots of people trying to reach them). The few occasions where I got through, nobody answered the phone. No responses to emails whatsoever. I checked them out on the Better Business Bureau website, and they actually have a good rating. I will probably file a complaint with the BBB, since they only took my money and never delivered any product. I suggest you file a complaint as well, the more people do this the better. Good luck to everybody who has problems.

• Ga
      18th of Jan, 2008

I, too, have not been able to get HDAccessory to respond to anything I send. Luckily, I got what I ordered, albeit very slowly; however, I wish to return one of the items and can't get a response on how to do this. I truly wish I had gone ahead and gotten the items from the Apple store. At least I would know where to find them.

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2008

After I filed a complaint with the BBB, one day after the complaint I received an email notification from HDAccessory about a shipment being made, and guess what - a few days later I got my stuff. So do the same thing - file a complaint, receive your order and never order from them again!

• Su
      19th of May, 2009

I have ordered some things from the company and though they are unreachable over the phone, when I wrote an email claiming that I didn't receive a product, they automatically sent me a replacement. Just have patience and they'll take care of it.

• Ob
      25th of Jul, 2009

I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BAD LUCK YOU GUYS HAD WITH THIS COMPANY.BUT I DID ORDER TWO ARMBANDS FOR MY IPOD NANO AND RECEIVED IT IN LIKE FOUR DAYS I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER.ALSO WHEN I CALLED THE NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM SOMEONE ANSWERED THE PHONE RIGHT AWAY.IM KINDA WORRIED ABOUT ORDERING AGAIN BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT GET SO LUCKY THE SECOND TIME THE ITEMS THAT I ORDERED WAS GOOD QUALITY.I ORDERED EVEN AFTER I READ THE REVIEWS BECAUSE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THOSE IPOD NANO ARMBANDS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE I BOUGHT TWO OF THEM AND IT STILL DIDNT EQUAL UP TO WHAT I WOULD HAVE SPENT FOR ONE