HCP Gold / Unauthorized charges!

Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 302-4423071

My credit card company informed me of unauthorized charges from WC value plus and HPC gold I never heard for these companies and how do they get the public information...

Beware people!

Comments

Mi
  21st of Feb, 2008
I have been charged 49.95 on my bank account without authorization. How can I get this money back? I have never heard of or authorized anyone from Beirut to take money out of my account without my permission. Who do I need to contact to get my money back and resolve this issue? It is outrageous that someone can go into your bank account and take money out without authorization!!
Rd
  28th of Feb, 2008
I called the bank and had the charge disputed and one day later the money was put back. Have your credit card/debit card number changed just to make sure the HCP doesnt pass your info along to anyone else. Good luck.
El

HCP Gold - Taking my money!

I told them I did not want this insurance but they did it anyway. They took $49.95 on the 26th of this month out of my account. I am so sick of people who steal, this is just past ridiculous. You can't speak to anyone when you call the number given. I emailed them today 11/2/07. I will come back with whatever response I get from them. If nothing works I will change my account number that's it.

EA
Oak Park MI.
Ge
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Well I think this company is stealing me, for months 49.95 and I don't even know how they got my account number. What is there number.
Di
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I have the same problema. Its like a dilema
hcp gold was deduct from my acc, and I not even know how come they found my acc #, by the way is not ease to contact them and see what is going on
Rd
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Call the bank and report it as fraud. Good luck.
Be
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I have never even heard of these people and there are charges on my account for $49.95 I call but get hung up on all day. what do I do?

please help me !!!
Ta
  3rd of Jun, 2016
I just noticed on our bank statement that $49.95 was being deducted from our account. I contacted my husband and he didn't know what it was about so, I did some more checking into it and going back to last Nov there has been the same amount being taken out. Well, I contacted the number that it gave me on my statement and I talked to a "Supervisor" and at first she explained that she would cancel that account right now and that she could reinburse me for only 2 of the transactions. I asked her if the phone calls are recorded and she told me they were so, I asked to pull the information so, I could listen to it. She then proceeded to call me back the next day and I was able to listen to the conversation that was with my husband. Once I heard the recording I was furious. I told her that I wanted to speak to a person in charge, supervisor or somebody and she said that she was a supervisor. I told her that my husband repeatily told the lady that we were expecting a child in the next couple of days and that we weren't interested and she just woke him up because he had been working all night. She was talking so fast that it was hard to follow what she was saying at all. I told the lady that is how they get people is because they push people and keep talking so you can't follow them. I told her that the company is a big scam and they need to be shut down. So, I don't think I will be reinbursed for the 2 transactions. but, I think that something needs to be done about this company. There are enough complaints about this company that they should get shut down. I don't know if anyone would be interested in taking this legally to anyone or not. If interested please, email me and let me know and we will discuss to see what we can do. I don't want this happening to anyone else !!!
Ba
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Yes, I agree. I have the same charge on my card. I called Friday, and they say they will call me back the next business day (it was a recording). So who knows if they really will. I did not authorize this deduction either. I noticed it last month and did nothing thinking I ordered something but didn't remember it. But it's on again this month, so I knew something was amiss. So hopefully I'll hear something on Monday. Thanks, Barbara
Je

HCP Gold
Lawrenceville
Georgia
Phone: 404-428-5407

I don't even know what HCP GOLD is. I have never used it and further I have never authorized it. I thought I had this canceled but I still see charges for 49.95 for last month on my card.

How do I cancel this?? Plz advise smb!
Is

isela marsetti
734 s gates st
Santa Ana
California
Phone: 714-955-8662

i was charge for 49.99 from my checking account from wells fago with an account number of 186940015790509 please check and returne my money i never request this charge please imail me at imarsetti2@hotmail.com