Hawaiian Airlines / severe allergy to peanuts
My son has a severe peanut allergy - I called Hawaiian airlines and they said they cannot honor my request to not serve peanut snacks on this flight - The smell of hundreds of packs of peanuts being opened can cause my son to have a serve allergic reaction - other airlines always honor our request - we are flying Alaskan Airlines to Maui and they will not serve peanuts and make an announcement to the row in front and behind where my son is sitting to please not eat peanuts - I understand your airline cannot keep people from bringing peanuts onto the plane - and I understand peanut product may be in your meals - I am just asking that packets of peanuts not be served - Please advise - we are flying from Maui to San Jose Ca 1/5/18
flight 46 - ticket # [protected]
More Hawaiian Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Hawaiian Airlines - Don't fly 
- Hawaiian Airlines - Deceptive Advertising
- Hawaiian Airlines - Fraudulent actions 
- Hawaiian Airlines - Awful everything 
- Hawaiian Airlines - Disgusting service 
- Hawaiian Airlines - I am complaining about a change fee assessed...
- Hawaiian Airlines - preferred seating
- Hawaiian Airlines - service on business class
- Hawaiian Airlines - terrible customer service!
- Hawaiian Airlines - delayed flight causing incorrect charges due to employee error