Havertys Furniture / New table from Haverty's looks years old after two weeks
I purchased the Balboa table from Haverty's and after two weeks the table begin to chip, and scratches begin to appear. If you write on a piece of paper the writing goes through the paper and comes out on the table in the form of a scratch. This table is not for daily use and Haverty's should have informed me of this. I asked for a table to use daily, now I'm stuck with a table that I can't use. All its good for is to look at. It would be worse if I had kids.
More Havertys Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows
- Haverty Furniture Companies - piedmont sectional