Harlem Furniture / Insurance is BULLS**T

We have purchased many things from Harlem Furniture and we thought that the company was great. They replaced everything that was defective at delivery and we were very pleased until a year ago when we wanted to file an insurance claim and we were ignored for over a year, with them saying even though we were contacted that they never recieved any claims. When indeed they did. And a month ago when they did and we got the store associate to set up an appointment for us as they were not returning our calls, they came three weeks later. Not only did the person that came did not care about our carpet he also did not say anything just took a couple pictures and left. We then contacted the company as they did not contact us only to be told that wear and tear is not covered because this is something that we inflected. When indeed it is covered under the warranty and that is the only reason we got it. We have a leather set for three years and we did not buy it to look at it we bought it to use it, and because we used it like normal people do there are starting to be tears in it. Is that my fault or are they just cheap? Not only that we bought glass protection to make sure that if anything happens they will replace it and guess what they won't because they don't know how it happened, hello it was defected not my fault. I am just so sick of this company and am sure I will be taking this matter to court just need to get all my things together and report them to the better business bureau, and that should not happen to anyone.

Comments

• Eb
      5th of Feb, 2011

I must say that the complaintsboard is very unfair when it comes to postings. Not only was this posting not posted on their site as it was posted on pissedconsumers they also did not post the whole posting with the comments. Pissedconsumers does not allowed postings to be erased, and this posting was posted by me. And I want everyone know that the problem was not only on the companies side but mine as well and that was resolved and explained to me by the company. Here is the comments that were made after the posting on pissed consumers and after being contacted by the representative from Harlem Furniture (The room place).

1. Written by Jasmine, on 26-01-2011 17:59

Dear Ms. Borzecki,

It was my pleasure to speak with you and have the opportunity to review the facts in this matter along with the warranty coverage. Please know that we value our Customers very much and most importantly are committed to serving our Customers well. Thank you for being our loyal Customer!

Jasmine Sakic

VP of Customer Loyalty

2. Written by eborzecki, on 26-01-2011 11:09

Thank you to Harlem Customer Service for getting back to me and clearing up this issue.I am glad that this was explained to me and therefore I can see where it has gone bad on our part as well. Nice to see that some people actually care.

Shame on you https://www.complaintsboard.com for using information from other sites with my name on it, and for not posting everything if you decided to post anything.