Harlem Furniture / Insurance is BULLS**T
We have purchased many things from Harlem Furniture and we thought that the company was great. They replaced everything that was defective at delivery and we were very pleased until a year ago when we wanted to file an insurance claim and we were ignored for over a year, with them saying even though we were contacted that they never recieved any claims. When indeed they did. And a month ago when they did and we got the store associate to set up an appointment for us as they were not returning our calls, they came three weeks later. Not only did the person that came did not care about our carpet he also did not say anything just took a couple pictures and left. We then contacted the company as they did not contact us only to be told that wear and tear is not covered because this is something that we inflected. When indeed it is covered under the warranty and that is the only reason we got it. We have a leather set for three years and we did not buy it to look at it we bought it to use it, and because we used it like normal people do there are starting to be tears in it. Is that my fault or are they just cheap? Not only that we bought glass protection to make sure that if anything happens they will replace it and guess what they won't because they don't know how it happened, hello it was defected not my fault. I am just so sick of this company and am sure I will be taking this matter to court just need to get all my things together and report them to the better business bureau, and that should not happen to anyone.
More Harlem Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Harlem Furniture - Damage done with no resolution 
- Harlem Furniture - POOR quality/deceptive practices 
- Harlem Furniture - Attempt to circumvent warranty!
- Harlem Furniture - Lack of competence and service! 
- Harlem Furniture - Harlem sold my couch from under me, after taking my money.
- Harlem Furniture - Do Not Buy
- Harlem Furniture - THE WARRANTY YOU PURCHASE COVERS NOTHING
- Harlem Furniture - Refuse to give a full refund
- Harlem Furniture - substandard furnitures with no warranty
- Harlem Furniture - Fake sofas