Hardiplank sold by Home Hardware / Failure to warn customers of danger
People's lives are at risk.
Hardiplank is siding that is becoming very popular. The problem, is the company themselves, jameshardie.ca, DOES NOT RECOMMEND that people install it themsleves. Only trained professionals should install it, because the dust contains silica, which causes cancer.
Home Hardware sells the stuff to people, without warning them of the importance of using a respirtor, and home Hardware does not tell the people it is recommended for a professional ot install it.
I phoned hardiplank, and they said it is Home Hardware's fault, they didn't warn me. I phoned Home Hardware, and they said it is the customer's own responsibility to learn how to install it properly.
WARNING - do not attempt to install it yourself.
More Hardiplank sold by Home Hardware Complaints & Reviews
- Home Hardware - BAD SERVICE
- Home Hardware - HOME OWNERS, BEING LOSERS TO HOME OWNERS! 
- Home Hardware - home hardware Complaints - BAD SERVICE
- Home Hardware-Banff - false information on exchanges 
- Reinke's Home Hardware - Horrible Customer Service 
- Home Hardware Stores - products and installations
- Home Hardware Stores - service
- Home Hardware Stores - service clerks
- Home Hardware Stores - customer service by phone
- Home Hardware Stores - dogs in stores