Happysmileuk.com / This company is supplying Pola products illicitly

United States Review updated:

This Company is supplying Pola products illicitly. The manufacturing Company of Pola is SDI Ltd which does not and will not supply its products to happysmileuk.com nor its associate operation polanight.co.uk.

The website polanight.co.uk presents itself as if it is SDI Ltd, which is deceitful as IT IS NOT.

Only buy Pola products from your dentist who is qualified and authorised to prescribe Pola.

Mo

Comments

• St
      8th of Nov, 2016

The company seems to make it very clear they are not SDI but are Happy Smile UK...I disagree with this comment...Happy Smiles is a very ethical company and have very fair low prices. They save customers a fortune. I have saved so much money buying my tooth whitening gels from happy smiles. However, I only use the happy smile brand as it does not cause sensitivity unlike polanight. My dentist told me to use happy smiles gel. I have seen happy smile uk on twitter and they have thousands of dentist followers and are very popular.

• Fi
      11th of Nov, 2018
    HappySmileUK - Non delivery of teeth whitening products
    United Kingdom

Ordered these products on 12th march and paid for them straight away on my credit card, I've sent numerous emails but no reply, absolutely disgusted at the non customer service, as want to know when I'm going to receive my products.

• Sp
      11th of Nov, 2018
    HappySmileUK - Still waiting for dental product from these FRAUDSTERS
    United Kingdom
    happysmileuk.com

HappysmileUK appears to be a fraudulent website. They take your money and orders but don't deliver the products. Avoid at all costs.

It appears to be a bogus website.