Hallmark Same Sex Marriage Cards — hallmarks marketing decisions
I have been an avid customer of hallmark products, Lifetime movies, etc. for yearsssss. However, upon some recent develpments (changes) to your company's strategy, I will no longer buy your products, watch your movies, or simply go out of my way to avoid anything that is manufactured by your company. I have 2 complaints. I used to love to watch Lifetime, however, lately most of the movies have turned very dark and cinister. I enjoyed many of your movies and made sure that when I ordered channels, Lifetimes had to be at the top of the list. Now I avoid it. I could turn to HBO or any other R rated movie for trashy elements.
My 2nd complaint is your recent decision to print same sex marriage cards. (It hasnt even been legaized yet, what r u thinking? ) Anyway, from now on, anything that has your stamp on it will be avoided by my family and friends. Hallmark used to be a symbol for family friendly, now youre politically correct friendly.
More Hallmark Same Sex Marriage Cards Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - movies 
- Hallmark - program scheduling 
- Hallmark - programming available on all 3 hallmark channels
- Hallmark - christmas movies for 2 month
- Hallmark TV - taking off I love lucy