Hallmark / movie channel
I just sat down to watch the most recent valentine movie: valentine in the vineyard.
It aired last night; 2/3. I dvr'd it.)
Talk about a huge dissappointment!!!
Sadly, I only got to enjoy the first part of it.
Once I saw the seen where the gay, male couple was at the couples event... I deleted the remainder of the movie!!!
Is this where the future of family entertainment is headed for hallmark???
If so, please count this conservative, moral, christian mother out!
Ps~I still have yet to hear back from you regarding the bar scene and all of this drinking of alcohol complaint that was made approximately six weeks ago!!!
Disappointed, long-time viewer and patron of hallmark products.
More Hallmark Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - movies 
- Hallmark - program scheduling 
- Hallmark - programming available on all 3 hallmark channels
- Hallmark - christmas movies for 2 month
- Hallmark Software - defective card studio