Hallmark / christmas movies
I love the Hallmark Channel and thoroughly enjoy the programming - I just have one question - why the lack of racial diversity in programming? I love all of the Christmas movies, but would I would also love to see that all races fall in love and not just Caucasian people that have the occasional African American for a friend or administrative assistant. I see that "Meet the Peetes" will debut in 2018 which is great. Maybe that's the start of it. I really hate for this to be labeled as a 'complaint, ' but in 2017 I think it is a legitimate concern from some of your most loyal viewers. Thanks for your time!
More Hallmark Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - repetitious shows
- Hallmark - ladies watch
- Hallmark.com - online customer "care"
- Hallmark - jewelry item missing from my purchase
- Hallmark - home and family show