Hair Today Gone Tomorrow / $6000 ripped off

1 1200 Harger Rd, Ste 330, Oak Brook, IL 60523Orland Park oak brook, IL, United States
Phone: 708-308-8355

1877nohairs, the company hair today gone tomorrow seems to have gone out of business. I purchased a full body treatment worth $6000, which meant 8 sessions for every part of my body. I went to the place six times, during which they were able to go through my body once, which constitutes for one full body session . I found out i was pregnant during the last 2 visits, and even though they claimed it wont affect the baby, I didn't want to take the risk. I since this was a big investment for me, I asked if I could put my treatment on hold for the duration of my pregnancy and breastfeeding. I was told that it was completely fine and that I should call for an appointment as soon as i'm ready to resume. When that time came, I called and didn't get an answer for a while, until I heard that they went out of business. I'm extremely upset. six thousand dollars is alot of money. since then i i did some research and found the the former owner of of hair today gone tomorrow name and number is as follows donald tietz #[protected]
now i called him demanding money back and he said he is sorry we went out of business and that a new company is taking over his clients called " nu u med spa in oak brook illinois" now i called this company and they said yes they are taking over the client list they bought however there will bw additional charges not to mention the drive to them from my home nearly 25 miles away compared to the oak brook location that i initially had the contract with. i just want my money back. this is theft by deciption as they took my money nowing right there and then that the coimpany is closing!!