Hair Club / Dissatisfaction

GA, United States Review updated:

I went to Hair Club and the first 30 days had several complains. Ordered a hair system that was to be the same color as my hair, to be straight, and measured for right fit. I got different color, wavy, and it had wrinkles on the side and back making it an unsnug fit. When approched on these issues they stated they could color it to match my hair, that all hair has a wave to it (do I look like I fell off a watermelon truck or what) and that after awhile the system will stretch and cause these wrinkles. They did not offer to replace the system just gave me one option, the coloring, and excuses for the rest. First of all, people do have straight hair and if they don't, why is that one of the ordering options. Secondly, they measured my head so the system should have fit, system is not going to get out of shape within 3 weeks. Thirdly, why should I let them color it. If it still doesn't match the coloring process could go on and on and then the system WOULD be destroyed. To make matters worse upon ordering the system they did a liquid adhesvie test on me and supposedly was ok. The system arrived and was applied, one week later went in for service and when the system was removed I had a horrible skin rash and could not wear the system for 5 days plus had to shave my head and treat the area, thanks to a friend who is a nurse. Hair Club offered no compensation for that mistake or compassion. All these issues are the fault of Hair Club and todate they have not made amends only excuses. Hair Club is not customer oriented, all they care about is your money and will give you nothing but excuses for their mistakes. Recommendation...stay away from them!!!

Bi

Comments

Sep 08, 2011

I agree with you 100%

• Ge
      Apr 29, 2015

My life is ruined because of Hair Club! I wish there was something I could do to get my hair back