Haier television / 37& executive HDTV LCD

1 Hobbs, NM, United States Review updated:

After getting my new Haier 37" LCD TV in September of 2008, the picture went out in October 2008. After 2 different calls with Tech support they finally decided to send me the motherboard and a power supply. I was supposed to call them back when I received the parts and they would send someone to fix it. I finally got the parts on December 15, 2 months later. Then didn't get anyone to repair in until Jan. 5 2009. After repair the sound wouldn't work, so here we go again. They again sent me another motherboard, didn't get it until the middle of March, 2 months later. Still didn't fix the issue, so after 3 more tech support calls, they decided to send me a new TV, but didn't have the executive model and tried to give me a basic model(with no refund difference). Not happening. So now they will refund me the full $1200, and it will take 30 to 45 days to receive the check after pick up of TV. Here we are 37 days in and no check in site. Sorry customer service, great TV while it was working. NEVER BUY HAIER!!!1

Da

Comments

14th of Sep, 2007
    Haier television - Worst television till date
    India

I had taken haier television on april 2006 and now after 16 months its like a scrap kept in my house i m trying to sell to the scrap merchant , i had no idea that i m buying a haier television which will be a scrap after 1 year.

Now i m looking for a new television other than haier.

• Da
      17th of Sep, 2007

i really agree with this complaints, and i m sure will not that bad company haier products

• Sh
      17th of Sep, 2007

i wish that haier must go bankrupt for selling such a scrap products and fooling the customer buy giving false adds

18th of Sep, 2007

i too had the same problem with haier tv

11th of Jan, 2008

haier products are scrap, i will never buy another haier product ever in my life. not only are their products a piece of crap their customer service are full of it too!

22nd of Jul, 2008

I am on my third haier tv. Not becaus I love it but becaus I can't get one to last more then a month. The last replacement unit was broken right out of the box. I spent 4 months the first time getting haier to replace the tv and 2 months the second time getting it replaced. I have now been working with them for over a month trying to get a refund since the only other option they gave was to have the brand new broken tv sent in for repair.

• Wa
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I purchased a Haier Plasma TV about one year ago and it just stopped working. I waisted my time calling their customer service. I put the TV in a repair shop costing me money, finding out that they could not get the part I needed to fix it. I was told the cost of the part was $500.00 I will never ever buy another product made by Haier.

• Sk
      24th of Aug, 2009

I bought a Haier A/C window unit in 2008 and it only lasted about 2 months operational time before dying.

• Dm
      25th of Aug, 2011

Not sure what is happening, because I purchased a Haier freezer about 13 years ago and it's still working wonderfully. I am trying a Haier TV - if no good I will sue in small claims. Simple - sue them and they will get the message.