Haband.com / Took my money and never sent the items

1 United States

Case Notes: i have placed 2 orders with haband. the first was on 11/24/10 order #[protected] and another on 12/2/10 order # [protected]. your company had no problem taking the money for these orders out of my bank. both orders have been paid for, problem is this orders are still listed as open, not closed and ready to ship! apparently nobody in customer service thinks i bought these for christmas. the first order is already 21 days and it still hasn't shipped so i have little faith the second order will. i sent 2 emails to customer service asking why they are still open, but they don't answer. there are so many online places to order, and it's plain haband doesn't want my business. i just have to beg to have my order shipped, and i won't. since your company has little regard for the customer, just put my money back in my account so i CAN USE MY MONEY WITH ANOTHER COMPANY! not only will i never shop haband but i'll let all my friends know about how haband takes your money then keeps your order open until someone decides to fill it and ship it! 9 days left until christmas and all the other places i shopped at on line filled the orders and shipped them right away. i am disabled and rarely can leave my home & i'm on a small fixed income and i need my money back now! because i have little hope your company will ship out my orders. so put the money back in my back asap. so i can finish my christmas shopping online!

Tr