Haband Company — Watch out
After making the mistake of ordering a TV remote control from Haband, I found it to be a piece of junk! I returned it for a refund, which was eventually credited back to my Mastercard. They refunded the price of the item only, and not the postage costs either way. The postage costs were more than the item itself. A few weeks later, I received a check in the mail for $8.25. Thinking it to be a refund for the postage, I ALMOST cashed it without reading the fine print!!!
It turned out that I would have been enrolled in some BOGUS discount plan that would have cost me $159.99 per year and would automatically renew eqach year afterward!!! This company is indeed a rip-off and may be sharing your credit card information with others and enrolling you in all kinds of phony plans! BEWARE !
More Haband Company Complaints & Reviews
- Haband Perks - Monthly charge without knowledge 
- Haband - No order received 
- Haband - Spam and More! 
- Haband - scam 
- Haband - Poor customer service, shipping headaches 
- Haband Company - Orders red flagged
- Haband - Back orders scince Nov 2010
- Haband Home - men's slacks/returned
- Haband - Customer service/refunds
- Haband / Bluestem Brands - I keep receiving the wrong item packaged in the bag identifying what I really ordered