Haband CompanyWatch out

After making the mistake of ordering a TV remote control from Haband, I found it to be a piece of junk! I returned it for a refund, which was eventually credited back to my Mastercard. They refunded the price of the item only, and not the postage costs either way. The postage costs were more than the item itself. A few weeks later, I received a check in the mail for $8.25. Thinking it to be a refund for the postage, I ALMOST cashed it without reading the fine print!!!
It turned out that I would have been enrolled in some BOGUS discount plan that would have cost me $159.99 per year and would automatically renew eqach year afterward!!! This company is indeed a rip-off and may be sharing your credit card information with others and enrolling you in all kinds of phony plans! BEWARE !

Comments

• Pu
      Jun 21, 2010
    Haband Company - I received my order & was so disappointed
    Haband Company
    haband.com

I received my order & was so disappointed. The tops were so wrinkle. I have wash them & iron them the wrinkle will not come out. I'm going to have the cleaners see if they can get them out. I am so disappointed in this order!!!

• Ti
      Aug 15, 2018
    Haband - Shipping

I find this company useful for buying affordable clothes for my father but the shipping is expensive and it takes so long to receive what you ordered. I placed an order 12 days ago and they were just shipped yesterday. I've ordered lots of items from them but it takes weeks to receive them. I order stuff from China that arrives in half the time

• Bi
      Sep 01, 2018
    Haband / Bluestem Brands - Order to ship delays

Ordered two items "in stock" and site says 6 days shipping.
    Still not shipped 10 days later, customer service "not available at this time" #. Paid a premium shipping charge too. Fool me once, fool me fool me twice # you

Never order from these amateurs (Or crooks)

• De
      Nov 13, 2018
    Haband - Return on crappy fitting shoes
    Gautier
    Mississippi
    Haband.com

It has almost been a month and I still not received my refund. The customer service reps are rude and uncaring. They were in a hurry to take my money, but will not give it back. Next step BBB!!!

• Vi
      Nov 13, 2018
    Haband Clothing Company - Catalog
    Jessup PA
    blair.com

In this day and age I think your catalog should have a better representation of all ethnicities (brown, black etc.). I would prefer ordering from your catalog if their were models in it that look like me.

Thank you for your immediate response to this matter.